Dr. Jack Newman M.D. Shares His Wisdom
Looking for Breastfeeding information? You are in the right place!
Dr. Jack Newman M.D. and Dr.Lisa Doran N.D. enjoy a moment together during a seminar night January 2005 where Dr. Jack presented to a large audience at the Association of Perinatal Naturopathic Doctors
Below are listed in categories which I hope are easy for you to search through are Dr. Jacks many many handouts he has developed for his patients over the many years he has worked with breastfeeding mothers and he has very generously offered to share here on this website. I hope that you find the information you are looking for.
Any suggestions for further articles are very welcome and can be forwarded to me at email@example.com. If you have any questions please do not hestitate to contact Dr. Jack Newman or Dr. Lisa Doran N.D. and we will do our best to assist you. Our hope is to help you solve your breastfeeding questions clearly and satisfactorily!
- Starting Out Right!
- Latching Correctly – It’s ALL about the Latch!
- The Importance of Skin to Skin Contact
- Is My Baby Getting Enough Milk?
Getting Good Information About Breast Feeding
- How to Know A Health Professional is NOT Supportive of Breastfeeding
- Some Breastfeeding Myths
- More Breastfeeding Myths
- More and More Breastfeeding Myths
- Still More Breastfeeding Myths
Some Breastfeeding Complications and How to Approach Them
- When The Baby Refuses to Latch On
- Not Enough Milk? Protocol for Increasing Breastmilk Intake By Your Baby
- Sore Nipples
- Blocked Ducts and Mastitis
- Colic in the Breastfed Baby
- Do You Think That You Could Have Candida or Your Baby Could Have Thrush?
- The Candida Protocol
Specialized Techniques and Breastfeeding
- Breast Compression
- Cabbage Leaves, Herbs and Lecithin
- Candida Treatment with Gentian Violet
- Candida Treatment with Fluconazole
- Increasing Milk Supply: Domperidone Handout #1
- Increasing Milk Supply: Domperidone Handout #2
- Finger Feeding
- Treatments for Sore Nipples and Sore Breasts
As Your Child Grows
- Slow Weight Gain After the First Few Months
- Breast Feeding And Other Foods
- Breast Feeding A Toddler
- Starting Solid Foods
- What to Feed the Baby When the Mother is Working Outside the Home
- When Breastfeeding Moms or Babies are Sick Should We Continue to Breastfeed?
- Questions About Perscription Drugs, X-rays and Radioactive Scans and Breastfeeding
- Adoptive Breastfeeding
- Breast Feeding Your Adopted Baby
- Using a Lactation Aid
- Breastfeeding and Guilt