Breastfeeding Drop-In Clinic
When: Wednesdays from 1-2pm
Where: At the Barefoot Health Clinic
The Spirit of these free breastfeeding drop-in clinics is to provide families the opportunity to experience Naturopathic care in a way that is accessible to many new families.
Each Drop-in Clinic Includes:
- An informal seminar from 1pm-2pm with topics in Natural Health
- A baby weigh-in beginning at 1pm
- An opportunity to have health questions answered about your baby
- An opportunity to discuss breastfeeding issues
Visit us if you have concerns about:
- Prenatal Breastfeeding Education – Starting out right!
- Increasing Milk Supply & Milk Flow
- Slow Weight Gain
- Nipple/Breast Pain
- Blocked Ducts & Mastitis
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Delivered by Dr. Eileen Park, MSc, IBCLC, ND – an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) and Past Executive Director and faculty at the International Breastfeeding Centre in Toronto.
Need one-on-one Lactation Consultation? Dr. Park is available for this as well! This service is covered under Naturopathic Care in most Extended Benefit Packages.